Poseidon Xstream Deep w. Octo & Black Gauge
The benchmark for high performance regulators. Whether you dive with air, trimix or oxygen, the Xstream outperforms all other regulators. First regulator certified to 200 m / 656 ft. The preferred choice for the US Navy, Coast Guard, NYPD among others.
- Xstream Deep first stage
- Xstream Deep second stage
- Xstream Octopus
- 1 x LP-Hose 70 cm / 27.5"
- 1 x LP-Hose 90 cm / 35,5"
- Cirrus pressure gauge (bar and psi)
KEY PERFORMANCE FEATURES:
- No manual adjustment of breathing resistance needed, performs equally well at all depths
- Side purge prevents current-induced free flow, for example when scootering.
- Side vent diverts bubbles from face.
- EAN 40 ready and compatible
- Ambidextrous, works perfectly either way up, from left or right side
- No environmental sealing required for cold water
- Suitable for air, nitrox 50% and trimix.
The objective; design the most reliable 1st stage in the world. A patented ruby ball seal is automatically positioned by the floating seat which balances any upstream pressure equally with the pressure adjustment spring, maintaining the benefits of having a perfect ball as the sealing element without the risks that follow with incorrect sealing pressures. This makes the Xstream Range self-balancing, giving the same high performance, irrespective of the pressure in the cylinder.
Added to this the range has a built in anti freeze protection in its construction. The TDA (Thermo Dynamic Antifreeze) ensures that the through-flowing water keeps the ice away, entirely without fluids or extra diaphragms.