Poseidon 2nd Stage Regulator Service
It is extremely important for your safety that you keep your equipment in good condition. The regulator should be serviced annually and this must only be carried out at one of POSEIDON´s authorized service locations. Because of the robustness and simplicity of the Xstream construction, the amount of servicing is kept to a minimum. Service should be done at regular intervals to ensure that the regulator maintains its functionality. It is recommended that you service your Xstream regulator at least once every 24 months as a minimum but preferably once every 12 months or as often as it is estimated to be necessary.
- U.S. Water Rescue is a fully certified Poseidon Repair Facility.
- Your Poseidon service includes, labor, standard service kit parts, standard cleaning, and final adjustment. Does not include: return shipping or any additional parts that need to be replaced.
- Depending on the age of your regulator, use, maintenance, and last service, your regulator may require additional parts that are not included in the service kit. Over time other parts due wear out. If your regulator requires additional parts we will contact you. Your Poseidon regulator is for life support. We are not able to service or tune a regulator that has worn out parts.
- If you are experiencing any issues with your Poseidon regulator, please tell us in the order notes.
- Once we receive your Poseidon regulator please allow 2 weeks for turn around time.
- Do not ship computers, knives, or accessories with your regulator.
- Please do not send muddy regulators, additional fees may apply for cleaning unusually dirty equipment.
- Please include a copy of your order in the box.
- Package carefully and Ship To:
U.S. Water Rescue
15th St W Suite E
Billings, Mt 59102