Halcyon Gauge (SPG)
Halcyon pressure gauges are as reliable as they are accurate. We start with an industrial-strength spring designed for pressures beyond 5,000psi (400bar), high-quality materials, and a highly visible, luminescent face make this a common favorite among divers in all environments. Pick from our Standard or Stage pressure gauges.
The weight and size of our Standard SPG gauge make it well suited as a primary SPG. The large, clear display is easy to read in all diving conditions.
Key Features of the Standard SPG:
- Calibrated for bar (0-360) or psi (0-5500)
- Nickel-plated brass with mineral glass lens
- Size - Gauge Face 2"
Technical divers with multiple stage/deco cylinders often prefer a small, light SPG. Our stage pressure gauge is perfect for just such an application.
Key Features of the Stage SPG:
- Slightly smaller than our standard SPG
- Light weight helps balance stage/deco bottles
- Two models calibrated either for bar (0-400) or psi (0-5000)
- Nickel-plated brass with acrylic lens
- Size - Gauge Face 1 3/4"