Zeagle Pressure Gauge - SPG
AVAILABLE WITH NEW FEATURES THAT ARE FUNCTIONAL AND ATTRACTIVE, AND CONSTRUCTION THAT IS ROBUST AND DURABLE.
Zeagle gauges offer custom dial graphics that are large, easy to read and luminescent for greater visibility in low light. The ergonomic styling offers a low and compact profile and a one-piece brass body means it's shock-resistant and durable enough to survive your most radical underwater adventures. Perfect as a redundant air monitoring instrument.
The standard hose length is 32in / 82cm in length, making this sinlge SPG perfect to clip off to your favorite d-ring on your BCD.
- One-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable.
- Ergonomic sleek styling of the housing gives the instrument a low and compact profile and comfortable grip.
- Comes with Miflex hose for flexibility to provide ease of gauge reading.
- Two integrated attachment points at the top provide multiple options for gear configuration.
- Custom Zeagle dial that is large easy to read and attractive.
- Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy.
- Operating temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit to 23 degrees Fahrenheit).