Zeagle Compact Pressure GAUGE w/ 32” HOSE
DURABLE AND EASY TO READ, FOR EVERY MISSION.
The Zeagle Single Gauge with 32″ Hose features custom-dial graphics that are large, easy to read and ultra-luminous for greater visibility in low light.
Made with tough environments in mind, the gauge’s one-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable. The ergonomic styling offers a low and compact profile and a one-piece brass body means it’s shock-resistant and durable enough to survive your most radical underwater adventures. From rec to tech, the Single Gauge with 32″ Hose is perfect as a redundant air monitoring instrument.
- One-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable.
- Ergonomic sleek styling of the housing gives the instrument a low and compact profile and comfortable grip.
- Comes with black rubber hose for flexibility to provide ease of gauge reading.
- Two integrated attachment points at the top provide multiple options for gear configuration.
- Custom Zeagle dial that is large easy to read and attractive.
- Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy.
- Operating temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit to 23 degrees Fahrenheit).