USWR Extreme Dive Pouch
Keep your essential SCUBA dive gear and tools at hand - carry back a mask, light, shears, knives, tools, SMB, reel, slates, camera, defogger, CPR mask, etc. The Extreme was originally developed for Public Safety Divers. PS Divers need quick and easy access to a back-up mask when using a FFM along with quick easy access to cutting tools in case of entanglement hazards. Come to find out, recreational and technical divers love the pouch as well.
The Extreme Dive Pouch is designed for use on a harness type BCD with a 2" waist strap, but can be mounted in several ways. It can be mounted on 2" webbing or can be mounted via the two stainless steel side d-rings (for example: to the rear of a backplate via 2 bolt snaps). The stainless steel d-rings on each side can also be used for attaching tools for quick access. The pouch has two large pockets (zipper on top) and one front pocket for smaller items. Zippers can be opened and closed in either direction, or divers can pre-set the zippers to help identify which pocket they are opening (for example: one pocket opens from the left side / the other pocket set to open from the right side of the pouch).
- Dimensions: 9" Wide x 6" High x 3.5" Deep
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Three (3) zippered storage compartments with interior pockets
- Two large pockets contain a stainless steel d-ring for securing your items if needed
- Drain holes in each pocket
- Best dive pouch being manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Designed and hand-crafted from American-sourced materials
- Fabric: 1000 weight urethane coated, Dupont certified CORDURA® nylon
- Weather resistant (NOT waterproof)
- All zippers #8 YKK VISLON® self-locking
- Thread: Proprietary #92 bonded Solar Max nylon
- All seams double stitched and bound
- Monkey Fist Zip knots on all zippers
- #5 YKK Vislon self-locking zippers
- Choose from several vibrant colors
- Lifetime Warranty