SMC 2" Swiftwater Pulley
Featuring deliberate, water-related design elements, the SMC 2" Swiftwater Pulley addresses the unique needs for swiftwater rescue situations.
- The Swiftwater Pulley fits between SMC's Micro PMP and 3" PMPs in both size and workload and represents a reasonably priced, non-NFPA alternative to other midsized pulleys.
- Made using high-quality aluminum, this lightweight pulley weighs 6 oz. and features a 2" sheave.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Wide base and side plate design works well to "mind" Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Anodized side plates feature a series of holes that help to minimize the hydroplaning effect that might occur with a typical pulley.
- The top hole accepts two large rescue carabiners or multiple small carabiners and allows the carabiners to be rotated freely and completely even while closed.
- Sealed Ball Bearings provide optimal efficiency.
- Made in the USA.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.0" x 3.0" x 1.25"
- Sheave: 2"
- Material: Anodized Aluminum sideplates, Alum. Sheave & Sealed Ball Bearings
- Strength: 7,644 lbs. - 34kN (1 KN = 225lbs.)
- Rope Size: Up to 13mm or 1/2"