Pro-Paddler Medical Kit
Not every run is perfect, and things don't always go as planned. Being prepared for any situation while in the backcountry is essential. The NRS Pro Paddler Medical Kit is a great starter first aid kit for more extensive backcountry adventures.
- The Pro Paddler Kit is ideal for outdoor guides or as a group kit for overnight adventures.
- This kit contains the essentials for handling everyday scrapes, minor wound management and basic trauma situations all organized within clear, re-sealable modules.
- The modules are stored in a tough 30-denier ripstop nylon dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and fold-down StormStrip™ closure.
- Plastic d-ring on the buckle for an attachment point.
- The dry bag is big enough to easily hold the Pro Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small, personalized additions.
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list and header cards are included in each module letting you easily keep stock of your supplies.
- The Paddler Kit is designed for a group of 1-14 people on the water for up to 14 days.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
|Dimensions:||11"W x 14"L (after folded three times)|