Spectrum Full Face Mask - Ocean Technology Systems
With the Spectrum Full Face Mask, Ocean Technology Systems created the best Full Face Mask on the market that allows divers to user their own regulators and eliminating the heavy cost associated with standard FFMs, without sacrificing luxury.
The Spectrum Full Face Mask provides a simple method to adapt your own regulator to the mask by eliminating the bite down mouthpiece and tying your own reg in with the rest of the FFM. This allows for some of the best features of our other Full Face Masks : no jaw fatigue, no dry mouth, double seal for a better fit, five point head harness and clear communications.
EASY TO USE - FUN - AFFORDABLE!
- Fits most 2nd stage regulators
- Allows for underwater communications
- Eliminates jaw fatigue and dry mouth
- Compatible with many accessories
- Coated / or clear tempered safety glass visor
- Hypoallergenic silicon skirt
- Wide field of vision
- Keeps face dry and warm
- Comfortable double seal
- Easy to clear
- From Authorized Dealer U.S. Water Rescue
- Instruction Manual and Tool included (CAUTION: Instruction manual does not take the place of proper training)
- Regulator NOT included
- OTS Spectrum Full-Face Mask is tested to a maximum diving depth of 50m according to EN 250:2014**
- OTS Spectrum Full-Face Mask is designed for water temperatures below 10°C and is suitable for cold-water diving applications. Ultimately, cold water performance is dictated by 2nd stage regulator being used.
- OTS Spectrum Full-Face Mask is tested for diving applications with breathing air according to EN12021.
- OTS Spectrum Full-Face Mask has been tested according to the European standard EN 250:2014**