Oceanreef IRON Mask
The Iron mask is a Chem Haz mask. There’s nothing sweet and cuddly about this bad boy. Made to be used in the worst environments possible, this IDM can manage a high percentage of Hydrocarbons in any water environment.
- Regulator cover in marine-use Anodized Anticorodal®, light weight resistant, durable aluminum.
- Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles.
- Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves.
- NBR rubber made head strap, designed to be resistant to hydrocarbons exposure.
- 1090 g total mask weight (2.40 lb.).
- Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 172 g (0.40 lb.).
- FVMQ rubber Face Seal, Inhalation Diaphragm, Exhalation Valve to withstand exposure to hydrocarbons,
- Purge button: specific rubber made to withstand exposure to highly contaminated water.
- Cold water certified, balanced, on demand, integrated regulator.
- Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance).
- Directional exhaust valve (4 positions).
- Dive / pre dive switch.
- SAV (Surface Air Valve) included.
- The Iron IDM is the “Ferrari” of our product line, so there is no being surprised that it also comes with extra special benefits!
Special Benefits Include:
- Free Annual Service and Maintenance for 4 years from the purchase date (Once per year at OCEAN REEF Facilities, shipping is not included.)
- Free Upgrades for 2 years from the purchase date.
- 10% Discount on all accessories including Visor lights and Communication units (Not valid for the purchase of another full-face mask. Limit 1 accessory per mask purchased. Offer expires 1 year after the purchase date)
- Cannot mount Extender Frame and Kit unless clamping band is switched to nylon: ask when ordering for quote.
- WHEN PURCHASING ACCESSORY CONSIDER THE RESISTANCE OF MATERIALS TO HYDROCARBONS