Faber Steel Rebreather Cylinders
Faber. It is the only brand you consider when it comes to steel scuba cylinders.
Whether the Silver Painted finish or the Hot Dipped Galvanized finish, the Faber Cylinders provide the quality and performance you require in a steel scuba cylinder. We carry the widest range of sizes in the market today. With over 40 years of cylinder manufacturing experience, Faber Cylinders make your diving experience a safe and enjoyable one. From the highest quality, deep drawn Chromium Molybdenum steel, to the exclusive Phosphatized-cleaned internal surface, you get the best from Faber.
It’s not just a tank…….. It’s a FABER
- Triple Coat Painted Hot Zinc Sprayed
- Blue Steel Pro Valve
- Valve Options: Inline Green, Inline Black, Right Hand, Left Hand
- FX Fill pressure 3442 PSI
- LP Fill pressure 2640 PSI
- Excellent buoyancy characteristics
- Cylinders Oxygen cleaned for Nitrox use
- DOT 3AA, DOT-SP 13488 and Transport Canada (TC) approved
- Sizes: 15, 23, 27, 40 cu'
STEEL CYLINDER HYDRO DATES
We make every effort to ship the newest possible hydro date on all our cylinders. However, due to high manufacturing quantities on various models and fluctuating sales volumes; hydro inventory may vary. Cylinders shipped within 24 months of manufacture date are considered “current hydro”.
TRIPLE COAT PAINTED HOT ZINC SPRAYED
Triple protected finish for long lasting durability. Process includes a zinc galvanization spray followed by an epoxy paint and then a polyurethane top coat.
*US Shipping Only