MiFlex 2 Extreme BC / Drysuit Quick Disconnect LP Hoses - Blue
These hoses are also suitable for most ranges of Inflator, Dry-suit BCD's and Jackets where a standard quick release coupler is utilized.
- Standard Fitting: 3/8” UNF male x Quick Disconnect coupler – standard seatec style.
- Light and extremely flexible.
- A multi-layer construction hose.
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Kink-resistant design – tie an XTREME hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- A burst pressure more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 30 individual safety tests made during production on every hose
- Premium packaging which doubles as a water resistant document wallet.
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
- Miflex hoses are fully recognizable with our name clearly shown on every fitting, as required under EN250 for product traceability.
Never over-flex your hose. Never fold the hose back onto itself. If your hose is too long, you may loop it and secure it in place with a section of rubber tubing (such as the inner tube of a bicycle tire). However, the minimum bending radius must be at least 3.5 times the outer diameter of the hose. For example, if the outer diameter of your hose is 12mm, then the minimum bending radius (as measured to the inside of the hose) is 42 mm. Never allow the weight of your air tank to impact or rest on any part of your hose. To prevent personal injury and damage, install the low pressure hose ONLY into a low pressure outlet of the first stage regulator.
Miflex hoses are manufactured to the highest standard in excess of the EN250 requirements. The Miflex brand is laser printed on all hoses to ensure recognition of the Quality of our products. Miflex hoses are quality guaranteed and each hose is 100% tested. All materials are RoHS approved with no hazardous substances used in our manufacturing process. Guaranteed with our commitment to maintaining exceptional quality.
- If there is scuffing on the outer layer of the hose, especially when used in cave diving type situations, where the hose could rub against sharp or uneven surfaces, replace the hose.
- If there are more than six loose threads in the same area on the outer layer of the hose, replace your hose.
- If there is any damage or excessive scale build-up on the hose fittings, replace your hose.
- Never cut your Miflex hose and reconnect any type of fitting to the hose. The hose will suddenly and unexpectedly fail at the fitting.