BARE SENTRY TECH DRY DRYSUIT
Sentry Tech Dry Drysuit combines thermal and operational capabilities that meet the demands of commercial divers with the flexibility and comfort of a tropical wetsuit. Constructed with high density Yamamoto neoprene with high stretch and high resistance to compression, and BARE’s new and improved No Stitch Technology (NST), Sentry Tech Dry retains one of the highest abrasion resistance ratings in the BARE line. Includes Automatic Torso X-Tension System (ATX) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing.
THE DRYSUIT THAT DOES IT ALL
The Sentry is our latest flagship suit, incorporating thermal and operational capabilities to meet the demands of the commercial or military diver with the flexibility and comfort of a warm water wetsuit. The Sentry is constructed using high density Yamamoto neoprene, our new and improved No Stitch Technology, and BARE’s latest innovation in torso expansion: Automatic Torso X-Tension system (ATX), that works without the restrictions of a crotch strap. Our design team has created a suit that delivers the best mix of attributes available in any drysuit on the market today.
If you have been looking for the one drysuit that does it all, you've found it.
- ATX (Automatic Torso X-Tension System) with built-in suspenders for torso length
- adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing (with secure chest pocket)
- Improved NST (No Stitch Technology) using thicker neoprene and wider tape for
- more durable seam construction
- Lightweight and low profile YKK plastic dry zipper
- Anatomically-shaped torso, arms and legs
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin “Smart Collar” with vented neck drain provides an improved
- seal with the BARE dry hood
- Kevlar kneepads for extra durability and comfort
- Tech Boots
- Two large expandable tech/data pockets
YAMAMOTO HIGH DENSITY NEOPRENE
Our design team has created a suit that delivers the best mix of attributes available in any drysuit on the market today. Yamamoto High Density Neoprene is hyper-compressed for optimum resistance against deep-water high-pressure compression, and the Kanako Outer Layer increases suit longevity, durability, and comfort.
NO STITCH TECHNOLOGY (NST)
NST makes suits without a single seam stitch. Instead, seams are double-glued and heat taped inside and out. This BARE-exclusive feature delivers superior performance and maximizes the life of your drysuit by eliminating holes in the neoprene from stitching.
Available in: S, M, MS, MT, ML, MLS, MLT, L, LS, LT, XL, XLS, XLT, 2XL, 2XLS, 3XL, 3XLS, 4XL, 4XLS, (PLEASE NOTE SIZE IN ORDER NOTES)
Drysuit is Made to Order, Please allow average 4 weeks.