Bare D6 Pro Dry Drysuit
DB-D6 PRO DRY-MENS-0001Regular price $299.00 Save $-299.00
BARE D6 PRO DRY DRYSUIT
For over 10 years this suit has delivered the ultimate performance and durability and has become a favorite among sport and commercial divers. Now offered in and HD version, this "workhorse" comes standard with a metal dry zipper and extended Kevlar® knee pads for added durability and protection. Now with wider HD seam tape to keep seams strong and leak free for a lifetime of use.
- Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fi t neck seal
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
- Your choice of neoprene or HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- Pre-installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
- K-PADz knee protection
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Premium badging and reflective patches
- Available in custom made to measure sizes
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE*
At BARE we take our commitment to product quality seriously. Our drysuits in particular are legendary for their durability and longevity with many of our customers getting a full lifetime of use out of their BARE drysuit before passing it on to a friend or family member. This has allowed us to offer something that no other drysuit manufacturer has been able to do: a Lifetime Guarantee on seams and workmanship. Much more than a warranty, BARE is the first and only drysuit manufacturer to offer a Lifetime Guarantee. Except for normal wear and tear, misuse or negligence, BARE will honor all claims against seams and workmanship for the life of the drysuit worldwide. Even if you’re not the original owner, you’re covered.Technical Specs
6mm high-density neoprene, laminated with "DIAMOND-TUFF" nylon
Newly advanced NST (No Stitch Technology) process uses the latest double heat tape technology allowing for “pin stripe” tape to be used, enhancing the suits overall stretch characteristics. TIZIP MasterSeal main entry zipper offers improved flexibility over traditional brass zippers and uses a lower profile design. PROTEKT shoulder, underarm and elbow protection, provide the next generation of abrasion and wear resistance and offer a high degree of stretch for comfort and freedom of movement.
Easy entry back zipper with internal protective flap.
Sizing Chart Sizes: S, MShort, M, MLTall, MLShort, ML, MTall, LShort, L, LTall, XLShort, XL, XLTall, 2XLShort, 2XL, 3XL