SB SYSTEM BASE LAYER PANT - Mens - Drysuit Underwear
This base layer is made from an advanced stretch breathable fabric that draws moisture away from the body creating a dry zone next-to-skin barrier. It then disperses the moisture over a larger surface allowing it to evaporate quickly.
- Form-fitting base layer includes moisture management technology that acts as the first stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
- Elastic waistband with drawstring and cordlock keeps the top in position when crouching
- Zipper fly closes downward to allow for a pee valve relief tube
- Zippered stretch pocket at right thigh for key/ID
- Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning mid layer and drysuit
Stretch breathable fabric made from a blend of polyester/polypropylene/spandex. Includes Polartec Power Dry® technology and is anti-microbial.
Two layer fabric draws moisture away from the body creating a dry zone next-to-skin barrier and then disperses the moisture over a large surface allowing it to evaporate quickly.
Sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL