Hydrosonic Solvent - (4) Gallon Jugs
Most commercially available (and expensive) solvents for sonic cleaners were developed for use on jewelry, dental materials, or greasy bearings; they work poorly on salty scuba gear! GMC's solvent, based on a food-grade organic acid, was especially designed to remove the deposits which contaminate dive gear. It's formulated to proper strength, so no diluting or mixing is required. Will not harm cleaner pans. Ships HAZMAT at additional cost of $45.
- A mildly acidic liquid for removing oil, carbon smut, tarnish, rust, and salt water deposits from valve and regulator parts.
- Very effective on brass, aluminum, and stainless steel materials. The cleaner has been formulated to proper strength; just add it to the tank of the ultrasonic cleaner. Treat items 3-15 minutes, depending on contamination.
- Do not leave parts in solvent for extended periods; metals can be pocked or chrome finishes blemished. Certain plastics should not be cleaned ultrasonically. Rinse parts in warm water to remove solvent residues.
- The solvent can be purified by filtering through a paper coffee filter and used until its chemical activity diminishes.
- CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE USA AND CANADA