HDC EXPEDITION TECH DRY DRYSUIT- Mens
Our most durable suit ever, specifically designed for the technical / cave diver who need an exceptionally tough technical suit. Features a FULL CORDURA body, RipStop reinforced upper/lower sleeves, shoulders, crotch/seat, lower legs and flexible M-PADz knee pads. Slim “cave cut” design greatly improves aqua dynamics.
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap, rear double anchor and adjustable quick release front buckle
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs eliminates excess bulk and improves aqua dynamics
- Includes protective zipper cover
- 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
- Includes suspenders
- HD Bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- 2-needle “felled seam” construction and reinforced “critical-wear” seam points
- M-PADz knee protection for excellent flexibility and durability
- Comes standard with 2 TECH POCKETS and the TECH BOOT
- Delivered with backpack, LP Hose and zipper wax
- Includes heavy-duty duffel bag
- Available in custom MADE-TO-MEASURE sizes ONLY
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
How many manufacturers guarantee their drysuits for life?
So far, only us. The nearest competitor we can find only offers a 7-year warranty. In the over 40 years we’ve been in business, customers have shared stories where they’ve passed their BARE drysuit on to a friend or family member after an entire ‘lifetime’ of use.
This history of reliability and durability helped establish our reputation for workmanship and durability and has allowed us to make a guarantee no other manufacturer has been able to do.
We are confident enough in our products to offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE limited to seams and workmanship. Even if the person is not the original owner. We stand behind our products like nobody else, because your customers deserve a product like no other.