BARE HDC TECH DRY
Our most durable suit ever, the HDC Tech Dry is for the serious recreational diver who need an exceptionally tough technical suit. Features a FULL CORDURA body, RipStop reinforced lower sleeves, shoulders and crotch/seat and KEPROTEC (made with Kevlar) knee pads. LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
How many manufacturers guarantee their drysuits for life?
So far, only us. The nearest competitor we can find only offers a 7-year warranty. In the over 40 years we’ve been in business, customers have shared stories where they’ve passed their BARE drysuit on to a friend or family member after an entire ‘lifetime’ of use.
This history of reliability and durability helped establish our reputation for workmanship and durability and has allowed us to make a guarantee no other manufacturer has been able to do.
We are confident enough in our products to offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE limited to seams and workmanship. Even if the person is not the original owner. We stand behind our products like nobody else, because your customers deserve a product like no other.
FEATURE AND BENEFITS:
- A proprietary blend of lightweight and flexible CORDURA fabrics
- exclusive to BARE. Includes a full CORDURA exterior improving overall suit durability and extending the life of your suit
- CORDURA RipStop fabric for additional protection on the lower sleeve, shoulders and crotch/seat
- Patented ATR system (Automatic Torso Recoil) controlling torso length
- SMART Collar designed to improve the seal between collar and dry hood all but eliminating water entry and also incorporates a new drain valve improving the flow of water away from the neck area. Smart Collar is attached to the outside making repairs simple and easy
- TIZIP MasterSeal main entry zipper offers improved flexibility over traditional brass zippers and a lower profile design.
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths. The backer pad is made from noncompressible 3-D Spacer material that provides unrestricted airflow when pressed against the diver’s chest