2011 EXTREME POLAR CHALLENGE!
how tuffa diver are ya?
Thats what we want to know!
Your team has the opportunity to WIN a complete Argon Dry Suit Inflation System ($450 value)!
Or $300 off any BARE drysuit!
Here is how it works:
- Email info@uswaterrescue and let us know that you accept the challenge
- You dive on the coldest day possible and the coldest dive wins (air temp not water temp, we expect most dives will be in the 30's)
- 1st place: Drysuit Inflation System 2nd place: $300 off any Bare drysuit 3rd place: $150 off any Bare drysuit
- You must take pictures or video of the dive above water and preferably below
- You must take a picture of a temp gauge along with that days newspaper to validate the temp and date
- Challenge runs from December 1,2011 to March 31, 2012
- All photgraphs along with a short narrative about your dive must submitted to email@example.com no later than March 31st
Users must allow the use of submitted photos and narrative on www.uswaterrescue.com
In case of a tie, 1st place will go to the team that submitted their photos first
Caution: Do not attempt ice diving/cold water diving if not properly trained to do so. Do not conduct any part of this challenge if you can not do it safely
More to come!
IN THE NEWS
Lockwood woman proves it's never too late to jump into the deep end! Carole completed her OW training with MT Dive Tech. Click here to read her story in the Billings Gazette.